Tips and tricks for making sure NFC always works well.
Reading smartcards on your NFC mobile
Tips and tricks if you use Go Smart on your mobile:
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet so it can always get the latest information
- Make sure "Sync Cards" is checked on the mobile phone so the smartcards are updated
- Check that you always have your NFC functionality switched on
Getting a ‘SkillSight error’ message when reading your smartcard?
This message occurs if you are reading the card offline. Make sure that:
- Your device is connected to the internet
- Go Smart is set to Sync Cards online
If none of the above work try restarting the device that you are using.